8/24/10

Walking On Sunshine

Ok, I work too much and I've no time to take care of KTW... Sad face, I really love my blog and I wish I could post more often. I've a crazy schedule, I'm hustling big time but I'm going to find a way to be over here at least more than once a week.
I work so much that I can barely walk. Saturday I went out with my roommates, we were going to some bars in West Hollywood, totally sober, missed the curb and fell on the concrete like a big potato. Hands first (my brain was still working somehow) but I didn't get a chance to save my poor left knee...

Talking about roommates, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ryan, I got lucky with my living situation in LA, and he's one of the two cool people I live with!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: