12/21/10

Baby, baby, baby, ooohhhh!

My dear friend Katie is expecting, very soon, what is gonna be the cutest most spoiled little kid on the planet. I can't wait to meet Mr Carson, and he had a great pre-birth party. Colleen did an amazing job putting everything together and it was just great being all of us girls, so excited and happy for our girlfriend.
Events like this sum up what I'm often trying to avoid: that we are growing up. But just looking at Katie and her tummy gives me the biggest smile and reassures me. I'm fine growing up this way, taking care of serious stuffs (I mean, what can be more serious that a life!) but surrounded by best friends, goofing around and having fun.
Carson is still warm and protected but I can tell he's gonna have the coolest life (he already has the best aunties!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: