9/2/10

Goodbye My Summer Love

Photobucket

Summer is almost over...
WHHHAAAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!! Really? September? Where did my summer go??!
Not that I didn't have a good time those past 2 months, I moved to a new city, got a fun job and met some cool people, but I didn't get a "real" summer time. What I mean by that, is chillin by the pool, the ocean, a lake...(it doesn't really matter where as long as there's some kind of water feeling) with a margarita, the sun in my face, some friends and if possible for a week straight.
I love Summer, I can't get over the sun, I'm obsessed with it. I used to put a sun in each left corner of my drawings when I was a kid. I loved going to school, but during summer I felt free and able to do anything, my friends and I would get together and play until the sun goes down, sometimes until midnight and I thought we were the coolest for staying up late that long.

Photobucket

I also love fall for so many reasons. It's the time of the renewal, the colors are beautiful, you have to go back to school, to your business, with you summer memories in your bag, start fresh while the leaves are falling on the ground. Fall is new and nostalgic.
It's also the best time for fashion. After living almost naked during 2 months, I'm always excited for scarfs, boots, coats, beanies... My wallet is usually not super stoked about it cause I get the shopping fever during that time =)

I think I've already said this, I love looking at fashion blogs and outfits, I just feel weird doing it myself. There's something really "look at me ego trip", but I decided to get over it today.
So I've an outfit! Nothing crazy and it's super cheap. I went to a 5mn trip to Forever21 yesterday, during my rush I saw this dress, or should I say, I saw the shoulders on the dress, and literally grabbed it in 5 seconds. I can't get over those puffy shoulders. So yes, I love this little dress, there's a vintage feeling to it and it's super comfy. Scored!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Forever21
Shoes Modcloth
Necklace & Bracelets H&M
Rings Forever21




No comments: