9/1/10

Jackassitude


Photobucket

Last Thursday, I got invited to the Jackass 3D wrap party. I seriously didn't know what to expect and was super duper excited! I definitely had a lot of fun, and no one threw up on me, so I guess it was a success!
The venue had a sushi bar, a Misfits cover band, a photo booth and.... a cotton candy machine!!! I seriously ran towards it as soon as I saw it. A lot of shots, crazy pictures, destroyed clothes... Nothing too crazy for those guys I'm sure ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can see more pictures about this party on my friend Rick Kosick's website: www.rickkosick.com
He's a famous skateboarder photographer (Big Brother) but also takes amazing bands pictures: he did Deftones Around the Fur cover album to only name one of his work.
He also works as a cameraman with Jackass, Wildboyz, Nitro Circus,... he's pretty rad so check it out!

Btw, I got a chance to see the new Jackass 3D last month. I can't say much about it besides you're gonna love it. Yeah, that wasn't really helpful to say this, but it's out soon so get ready to laugh. Hard. And maybe to throw up a little.


No comments: