5/9/10

Dear mama...don't cha know we love ya?

I hope everybody had a great mother's day, it's supposed to be at the end of May in France, but I still celebrated it today on a golf course, and later I had an awesome meal with a glass of red wine =)
Kudos to all the mamas!


Here is an outfit I particularly love.
I really like this tee, my french love Emma visited me about 2 months ago, we went to Cuffs and she found some awesome men's shirts, she got one with some deers on it, and I got this one. It's long, it's comfy and I like the design. I also got the shoes the same day. If you live in the Sacramento area, you must go to Cuffs! It's a mix of vintage and new clothes, the owner Lacadia has great taste and she might be the sweetest girl in town.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tee & boots Cuffs
Cardigan & leggings Forever 21


happy birthday dear Kelly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(seriously???)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: