5/2/10

Highway to the sun


I'm so exhausted that typing is requiring me a lot of concentration at this moment. I'm recovering from a fun sunny weekend and my bed feels so good right now.
My life changed a little this week: I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE ON THURSDAY!!! I'm so relieved! I drove myself to work the next day, Lil Wayne was blasting and I felt so weird. Such a strange feeling to be driving by yourself for the 1st time and I'm glad at 26 years old I finally know what it is haha!

I went to a wedding on Saturday where I had a little too much fun =) I thought I didn't have a dress (but I later on realized that i totally had one..) so I went to H&M the day before, and it became a nightmare. I couldn't find anything, and when i finally did, the dress was either too large or too small!!
But walking around I found a cute summary dress, a blue jean jacket and a necklace, and I'm so glad i got them. The weather is being really nice, and it makes me wanna buy flowers/tropical clothes. Plus I was looking for a jacket like this one since a long time, and i love the puffy shoulders!

Now I think I'm ready to hit the road to dreamland.... ZZZzzzz
xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress, jacket, necklace H&M
Blue ring and purse Bows and Arrows

No comments: